The responsible party within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Your Data Subject Rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored with us and its processing,
- Correction of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us, and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have entered into a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your residence, your work, or the alleged infringement. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible party and third parties
- You have given your express consent to do so,
- the processing is necessary for the handling of a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data that warrants protection.
Collection of general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, general information is automatically collected using a cookie. This information (server log files) includes the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider, and similar information. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the content of web pages requested by you and is inevitably generated when using the internet. It is processed primarily for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup for the website,
- Ensuring a seamless use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest in the aforementioned purposes for data collection. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Recipients of the data are only the responsible party and, if applicable, contract processors.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us, if necessary, to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Like many other websites, we also use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data such as IP address, browser used, operating system, and your connection to the internet.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or transfer viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate navigation for you and ensure the correct display of our web pages.
In no case will the data we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
Questions for the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly: